Ticket Requests Now CLOSED
The deadline for requesting graduation ceremony tickets has now passed.
After the ticket request deadline has passed, the UBC Ceremonies Office in conjunction with the Chan Centre for the Performing Arts makes every effort to provide extra tickets if available. Extra tickets are available on a first come, first serve basis and can only be ordered via Ticketmaster. There is a fee of $2.00 per ticket + $1.75 per order (credit card required) for extra tickets.
- Thursday, May 23, 8:30 am
- Thursday, May 23, 11:00 am
- Thursday, May 23, 1:30 pm
- Thursday, May 23, 4:00 pm
- Friday, May 24, 8:30 am
- Friday, May 24, 11:00 am FILLED
- Friday, May 24, 1:30 pm
- Friday, May 24, 4:00 pm
- Monday, May 27, 8:30 am
- Monday, May 27, 11:00 am
- Monday, May 27, 1:30 pm
- Monday, May 27, 4:00 pm
- Tuesday, May 28, 8:30 am
- Tuesday, May 28, 11:00 am FILLED
- Tuesday, May 28, 1:30 pm
- Tuesday, May 28, 4:00 pm FILLED
- Wednesday, May 29, 8:30 am
- Wednesday, May 29, 11:00 am
- Wednesday, May 29, 1:30 pm FILLED
This line is for guests without a ticket. If your ceremony is sold out, your guests are welcome to come early and wait in the Standby Lineup prior to the ceremony. It is recommended that you line up at least half an hour before the ceremony begins.
- all tickets, whether printed at home or picked up, will be scanned upon entrance to the Chan Centre
- guests without tickets will not be admitted – please ensure your guests have their tickets!
Please also see Frequently Asked Questions for other questions you might have.